Application Management service includes all activities and services necessary for the proper supervision of systems and applications installed at customer sites, the resolution of application failure and the management of the information system evolution.
The activities of the Service are divided into:
- Corrective/adaptive maintenance, including the activity of bugs fixing in accordance with customer ICT organization. This activity It also includes support for the new releases deployment.
- Evolutionary maintenance, which includes development activities for applications improvement and for constant adaptation to new business requirements.
- Change Management activities, in order to evaluate the changes impact on the customer information system, processes or business organization.
- Operational support to users, which includes the support to requests regarding the functionalities of the system.
- Specialized services, that include the intervention of specialized skills resources in order to support customer needs.