Softeco’s ability to address and propose solutions to customer’ problems is not limited to software and information technology sectors exquisitely. The company, through the group of electronic design and firmware development, is able to provide efficient answers in product engineering, with high added value.
The group supports the customer in all stages, from product conception to its production start.
The skills and experiences have seen Softeco successfully involved in various industrial environments: rail, instrumental, automotive and energy.
Main activities are: electronic design,both analog and digital, boards development with DSP and microcontrollers, firmware development and integration, also with real time operating systems.
- Definition and writing of technical and tender specifications
- Cost analysis, production sourcing
- Electronic design: command and control digital systems, based on microcontrollers and microprocessors (8, 16, 32 bits), DSP architectures (fixed and floating point)
- Analog and power design: signal conditioning, driving and power stages
- FPGA and CPLD development
- Firmware development with RTOS
- Software development for interfacing, configuration and support applications
- PCB design and routing
- RAMS analysis
- Development of safety critical systems according to safety standards (IEC 61508)
- Prototyping and support to EMC tests (pre-compliance and compliance)
- Thermal tests and life tests
- Hardware and Software Testing and Validation
- Development of systems and test platforms for specific products and equipments
- Documentation and manuals
The group boasts a first level laboratory and can apply the latest technology both in terms of design that assembly techniques.