Green light from the Board of Directors of TerniEnergia to the acquisitions of Softeco-Sismat and Selesoft Consulting
Friday, September 30, 2016, the Board of Directors of Terni Energia approved the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Softeco-Sismat Company Srl and Selesoft Consulting Srl.
The integration between TerniEnergia, Softeco and Selesoft will allow for further strengthening at all current customers and an enhancement to the International market.
The reasons for the acquisitions to TerniEnergia are of strategic, operational, managerial and economic and are aimed at achieving several objectives, including:
• have an industrial base of high technology in Italy, with products and scalable solutions at a global level, which consolidate its competitive position in international markets and convey the energy of the digital skills of the Group’s market;
• integrate the track record and the industrial know-how of TerniEnergia as a system integrator and excellence in the field of information and communication technology Softeco Sismat and Selesoft, entering the market sector “digital energy” with able expertise and solutions to integrate the industrial business and “physical” and digital and “virtual”;
• grow in the strategic segments of the development and industrial production of solutions and smart technologies for the transmission and distribution of energy (smart grid), the flexible and timely management of production and energy consumption, energy efficiency, management of energy renewable and cleantech (energy islands), telecommunications, internetworking and optical transport, big data, and cloud applications and services, software and IT solutions and, thus, be able to aspire to a role as a preferred supplier and prime contractor partners in major international programs in the generation, transmission, storage, distribution and sale of energy, with innovative solutions in line with the main market trends and technological developments;
• lead within the TerniEnergia Group two companies, Softeco Sismat and Selesoft, who have demonstrated the ability to select the best resources with IT culture from the high school and the University, and train them quickly on cutting-edge technologies in particular in the areas ICT digital and applied energy, transport, telecommunications and smart cities, sectors characterized by several years of steady growth in demand for resources with proven experience and innovative skills;
• improve the TerniEnergia Group industrial margin, increase the effectiveness and operational efficiency of TerniEnergia Group, integrating Softeco Sismat and Selesoft and their technical resources, relying on the latter, expand the services offered to the market, simplify the exposure among TerniEnergia and the two companies in the management of its commercial and financial relations with the track record, the requirements of transparency and governance and the Group’s industrial TerniEnergia credibility.
Stated goal of TerniEnergia Group is to become a player with unique characteristics and skills, industry and technology, in the age of digitization energy. The Group, through the acquisition, it will be in a position to complete its model path statement “smart energy company”, he intends to play an innovative role in the global energy industry revolution, introducing digital application solutions along the entire value chain of the industry.
For more information: http://www.ternienergia.com/