Information pursuant to EU Regulation 679/16 of 27 April 2016
Pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/16 of 27 April 2016 (EU General Regulation on personal data protection), we inform that Softeco Sismat will record personal data in its archives both on paper and electronic media, and they are processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations in a manner that guarantees security and confidentiality.
With reference to the processing of data, we inform you that regarding the sending of the CV:
• are processed on paper and with electronic tools for the exact fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations as well as for an effective management of personnel selection.
• without prejudice to communications and disclosures carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be processed only by Softeco Sismat personnel who are adequately informed and appointed, who is responsible for selection and possibly disseminated to other Group companies as recipients for the same purposes.
• the data will be processed for the duration of the personnel selection phase and in any case no later than 12 months.
• Failure to give consent to the treatment determines the impossibility of achieving the intended purposes.
• Personal data will be processed manually and will not be used for any type of profiling.
Rights of the interested party
Ex art 12, 13 and from the art from 15 to 22
Interested parties may request the Data Controller to access data concerning them, their deletion, correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for and the opposition to processing in the case of legitimate interest of the holder.
Interested parties, moreover, have the right to receive data in a structured format, in common and legible by automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another holder without impediments. Interested parties have the right to revoke the consent given for marketing purposes at any time, as well as to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
Interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State in which they normally reside or work or of the State in which the alleged violation has occurred.
art 34 communication of an infringement
In the event that the measures taken were not sufficient to prevent a violation, an accident or in general an event that could compromise the confidentiality, integrity or availability (resilience) of personal data, Softeco Sismat will act in compliance with the provisions of its Security Policy, pursuant to Article 34 of the EU Regulation 679/16, by communicating the same to the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority) and to the interested party on time and without undue delay.
The data controller is Softeco Sismat Srl, with registered office in Genoa, via De Marini 1 (tower WTC) 16159, represented by its managing director Laura Bizzarri reachable, for the communications provided and indicated in the rights of the interested party, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or through registered letter with return receipt to the address of the registered office.
Use of third-party services
This information is provided and valid only for the website www.softeco.it and not for any other websites that the user can access through hyperlinks that may be present on the Softeco site (www.softeco.it).
Consultation of the www.softeco.it site in connection with third-party services or connection to third-party sites may require the User’s acceptance of additional privacy policies. You must read and accept these additional privacy policies to use these third-party services or sites.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, Softeco Sismat s.r.l. based in Genoa, Via De Marini 1, provides the following information:
The use of site cookies (hereinafter referred to as “site”) from which this page (information) has been opened is described below. Cookies are portions of information that the website places on the navigation device when you visit a page. Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are used to securely store some data and facilitate the subsequent visit by increasing the usefulness and usability of the site.
For more information on the management or disabling of browser cookies, please refer to the last section of this statement.
Cookies used by the site
The cookies used by the site are technical cookies of the following types:
• navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website
• functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service rendered to the same
Enabling / disabling cookies through the browser
By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or decide to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. By completely disabling cookies in your browser you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the site.
Specific instructions for each browser:
• Chrome support.google.com/chrome/answer/
• Firefox support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Internet Explorer support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#
• Opera www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
If you do not use any of the browsers listed above, select the “cookie” entry in the guide to find out where the cookie folder is located.
With the following Policy, Softeco defines a clear discipline aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data carried out within the scope of the job duties, takes place – as expressly provided for in art. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and s.m.i. – in order to “protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, in particular the right to the protection of personal data”.
Fundamental criteria of the Policy
1. Softeco complies with the personal data protection law, the guidelines established by the government and other regulations. It has established an Operating Procedure to protect personal data that it implements with care, maintains and strives to continuously improve.
2. All persons, whether natural or legal, who operate on personal data on behalf of Softeco and of which Softeco owns or is responsible, are bound by compliance with this Policy.
3. Softeco operates on personal data in compliance with the purposes determined by the customers, in accordance with the procedures established by the service agreement and the appointment received and in compliance with the rights of the data subject regarding access, rectification, cancellation, treatment limitations, management of notifications to recipients, portability, right of opposition and management of any automated decision-making processes, of data concerning them.
4. In case of violation Softeco undertakes to proceed with the notification of the violation to the competent control authority or, if it is the Data Processor, in compliance with the procedures and times agreed with the customer.
Privacy Organization Chart
1. The Data Controller is the Company as a whole, represented by the President pro-tempore, as Legal Representative.
2. A Managing Director is appointed to the organization of the relevant activities the privacy supported by a Coordination Function, formed by the Head of Human Resources, Head of Business Unit and Function, in the delegated activities of organization and management of corporate privacy.
3. Softeco exercises control over access to the data, appointing processors through its Coordination Function to authorize the Managing Director.
4. Softeco Personnel is adequately trained and informed about the Regulation, the Company Policy and the Operating Procedures, so as to be appropriately responsible and prepared for the treatment activities.
1. Softeco implements technical and organizational measures aimed at guaranteeing a level of safety appropriate to the risk, adapting and differentiating them according to the method of treatment.
2. In the event that he acts as Data Processor, he coordinates with the Client (Owner or Manager) in order to define the most appropriate measures in line with the provisions of the Privacy Regulations.
3. The accounts of the persons in charge of processing are unequivocal, not shared by them, in order to guarantee the security of the data and in the utmost respect of the Customer. To this end Softeco requires the Customer, if the employees work directly with it, to support Softeco in the application of this policy.
4. Data transfer policies involve the use of tools that use encryption and secure protocols (i.e. SSH). Softeco in this regard, in general, does not support the use of electronic mail for this purpose and tends to agree with its customers a common line for the maximum guarantee and protection of the treatment.
5. Paper treatments: in the case of paper treatments there are procedures and best practices to follow to ensure maximum confidentiality.
All requests relating to the exercise of their data rights must be addressed to Softeco Sismat Srl, Via De Marini 1 – Torre WTC, 16149 Genoa (Italy) or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.