Softeco Sismat, leader in Information & Communication Technology, in the context of strengthening of its staff, urgently seeks for Genoa office:
The selected resources will deal with the development of applications, Windows Forms and Web, with .NET framework and through the use of the Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following general requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least two years experience in the required profile.
- Good knowledge of technologies: .NET Framework
- Excellent knowledge of C #
- Programming experience with relational databases, preferably SQLSERVER and / or Oracle.
Preference will be given to:
- MS Silverlight knowledge;
- WPC and WCF knowledge;
- MVC knowledge;
- Very good knowledge of English Language
Complete the profile high aptitude for teamwork, precision and flexibility.
The contract is a fixed term and the business framework will be proportionate to the actual experience.
This announcement is open to candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed within art. 13 of Leg. 196/03.
Before sending your CV:
- specify in the mail the position for which you are applying.
- enter into the CV the following statement: ” I agree to the handling of personal data in accordance to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 “.
- agree to the handling of personal data by checking the checkbox